Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
The Reluctant Networker: Tools for Tracking your Connections
Wednesday, January 23, 2013 from 8:00 AM to 10:00 AM (EST)
Ann Arbor, MI
Networking is a human activity. It's the process of developing connections between people.
Unfortunately, humans make mistakes. They...
- ...connect at the event but drop the ball in the follow-up.
- ...meet for coffee a few times, but drift apart for lack of someone taking action.
- ...forget the details of the people in their network -- no matter how important they are.
- A business card processing system so no connections get lost.
- Facebook and LinkedIn as aids to face-to-face networking
- The one tool you need to maintain and remember all the connections in your network.
This interactive workshop will provide you with new tools to support your networking practice and turn your network into a powerful resource for success and significance. Come join us!
7:45 Registration and Refreshments
When & Where
The Reluctant Networker, LLC
Originally a computer programmer, Greg Peters understands the challenges facing every reluctant networker. He also knows, however, that networking is a learnable skill.
In 2009 he founded The Reluctant Networker, LLC and has since worked with clients in technology, finance, and sales to help them build networks of powerful connections. He is the author of the blog "The Reluctant Networker" and contributes weekly networking advice to local radio and news outlets. He also presents to larger groups to spread the word that, performed properly, networking is the most powerful way to achieve success and significance in our lives.